Click to Home
Go To Search
Utility Service to New Buildings
Any new construction requires City-issued building permits.  You may apply for building permits and utility service at the same time, or apply for utility service at a later date.

Utility Services & Rate Information
Generally, there are power, natural gas, water and sewer lines adjacent to lots. If you plan to develop vacant property, or in rare cases existing building lots, you are responsible to have utility lines extended to your property.

Applying for the extension of utility services is part of the building permit process. You will need to contact the Public Works - Engineering Division to apply for water and sewer service.