Business Licensing

Battle Ground partners with the Washington State Department of Revenue, Business Licensing Service (BLS), for the administration of its city business licenses.

Home Occupation Business and Specialty Business Licenses

Some occupations such as home occupation, peddlers, and mobile food businesses require a supplemental license in addition to holding a city business license through the Washington State Department of Revenue. Visit the city’s specialty licenses page and BGMC Title 5 for more information on how to obtain a supplementary license.

If you are a renter, you will also need to seek the approval of the homeowner or management company to conduct your business.