How do I get a No Contact Order dropped?
If the no contact order was issued through the Battle Ground Municipal Court, you will need to complete a "Protected Party's Motion to Rescind/Modify No Contact Order" from the court office. Include your current phone number and mailing address. The Judge and the Prosecutor will review the motion and set a hearing if necessary. The "Protected Party" (victim) will be notified of the scheduled hearing date and time, and/or Denial of Motion.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find my court date?
2. What do I do if I have been called to jury duty?
3. I received a traffic infraction, what do I do?
4. When is Court in Session?
5. Can I make a payment online or by phone?
6. Can I reschedule my court date? Can I get a different time?
7. What happens if I fail to appear?
8. Can I find out if I have a warrant(s)?
9. If I come into court for my warrant will I go to jail?
10. Where can I make a payment after 5:00 pm?
11. Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
12. Can I make monthly payments?
13. I can't make my payments, what should I do?
14. What happens if I miss my payment?
15. Why is my ticket at collections?
16. Can I do community service in lieu of payments?
17. Does the Court defer tickets?
18. How do I keep the traffic infraction off of my driving record?
19. How do I request Court documents?
20. How do I find out if someone is in jail?
21. How do I clear my license after I pay the fines?
22. Do you have the phone number for other courts?
23. How do I get a No Contact Order dropped?