Do I need a permit to have a block party or an event at a park?
A Special Event Permit is required when an event is held on public property (parks and streets) or when an event is held on private property that involves an open invitation to the public. All special events including but not limited to festivals, block parties, group picnics, walk/bike/run/skate board and sports events, commercial sales and product distribution/promotion are required to have a permit. Visit the Special Events section for details.

Show All Answers

1. What programs and services are offered at the Battle Ground Community Center and the Senior Center?
2. Are there rooms available to rent for weddings, receptions, parties and meetings?
3. Where are Battle Ground parks located?
4. What hours are Battle Ground parks open?
5. Does Battle Ground Parks and Recreation Department offer youth sports leagues?
6. When is the Kiwanis Park water feature turned on for the season?
7. Do I need a permit to have a block party or an event at a park?
8. How do I reserve a group picnic site at Lewisville Park or a campsite at Battle Ground Lake State
9. Where can I purchase an annual regional parking pass for Lewisville Park?