What is needed to apply?
  • Completed and signed application (property owner signature is required).
  • If a contractor is doing work, your contractor needs to be licensed with the State of Washington and also have a City of Battle Ground business license.
  • Fees associated with the application.
  • Two (2) complete sets of clearly drawn plans accurately describing all of your proposed work.
  • Two (2) copies of plot plan, most proposed residential projects will require a plot plan (to verify setback requirements).

Show All Answers

1. Why is a permit required?
2. When is a permit required?
3. What is needed to apply?
4. What is the Residential Building Permit Review Process?
5. What are setbacks?
6. When is Structural Engineering Required?
7. Do I need a permit for electrical, mechanical, and/or plumbing work?