Are you, the homeowner, building it?

Owner Builder Affidavit – homeowners must fill out and turn in with submission.

Sub-contractors (who handle Mechanical (HVAC) or Plumbing) must have a Battle Ground Business License or Endorsement and specialty licensing through Labor & Industries. 
If the contractor needs information regarding their Department of Revenue Licensing, they can apply for it online at:
If there are any questions give the Vancouver DOR office a call, they are very helpful.

Vancouver Department of Revenue
8008 NE Fourth Plain Blvd #320, Vancouver, WA 98662
(360) 256-2060

Labor and Industries – You can check contractor licensing at:

Graphical user interface, text, application<P>Description automatically generated

Graphical user interface, text, application, chat or text message<P>Description automatically generated

Electrical permits and inspections are handled through Labor and Industries.

If you would like your contractors to schedule their own inspections, please see our inspection page

Show All Answers

1. What are the application steps?
2. Is the address in Battle Ground city limits?