Is a contractor building your home?

General Contractor Information

  • General Contractors (the company building your home) and Sub-contractors (who handle Mechanical (ie: HVAC or Plumbing) must have a Battle Ground Business License or Endorsement and specialty licensing through Labor & Industries. 
  • If the contractor needs information regarding their Department of Revenue Licensing, they can apply for it online at:
    If there are any questions give the Vancouver DOR office a call, they are very helpful.
    Vancouver Department of Revenue
    8008 NE Fourth Plain Blvd #320, Vancouver, WA 98662
    (360) 256-2060
  • Labor and Industries – You can check contractor licensing at:
    Graphical user interface, text, application<P>Description automatically generated
    Graphical user interface, text, application, chat or text message<P>Description automatically generated
  • Electrical permits and inspections are handled through Labor and Industries.
    Labor and Industries Department
    312 SE Stone Mill Drive Ste 120
    Vancouver, WA 98/684
    (360) 896-2300

Show All Answers

1. What are the application steps?
2. Is the address in Battle Ground city limits?
3. Zoning Information (Lot coverage limits, setbacks, etc)