Contractor Requirements
  • Contractors must have a Battle Ground Business License or Endorsement and specialty licensing through Labor & Industries. 
  • If the contractor needs information regarding their Department of Revenue Licensing, they can apply for it online at:
    If there are any questions give the Vancouver DOR office a call, they are very helpful.
    Vancouver Department of Revenue
    8008 NE Fourth Plain Blvd #320, Vancouver, WA 98662
    (360) 256-2060
  • Labor and Industries – You can check contractor licensing at:
    Graphical user interface, text, application Description automatically generated
    Graphical user interface, text, application, chat or text message Description automatically generated
    • Electrical permits and inspections are handled through Labor and Industries.
      Labor and Industries Department
      312 SE Stone Mill Drive Ste 120
      Vancouver, WA 98/684
      (360) 896-2300

Show All Answers

1. Contractor Requirements
2. Permit Application Process
3. Zoning Information (Lot coverage limits, setbacks, etc)
4. Accessory Structures