I plan on serving food
  • A Food Service Permit along with a list of what is being served is required. 

Food permits are issued by the Clark County Washington Public Health Department

Show All Answers

1. I plan on serving food
2. I plan on serving alcohol
3. I am hosting a walk/run
4. I am planning a parade
5. I am organizing a block party
6. I plan on using a city facility or park for my event