How do I request a public record?

The City Clerk serves as the City's Public Records Officer.  Information to request public records may be found on the City Clerk page of our website at: 

Public Records Request

Additional methods to deliver a request for public records:

  • Fax: 360-342-5050
  • Email: to City Clerk's Office
  • Mail: 109 SW 1st St., Ste. 221
    Battle Ground, WA 98604
  • In Person: 109 SW 1st St; 2nd floor reception desk

Show All Answers

1. When is the City Council agenda available for upcoming council meetings?
2. Where can I find the upcoming City Council Agenda?
3. How long after a City Council meeting are the meeting minutes published?
4. How do I request a public record?
5. What is Title VI?