Battle Ground, WA


How do I request a public record?

Complete and submit the Request for Public Record form.

Who do I contact to ask a question or report an issue?

You may use our online Citizen Action Request feature to report an issue or to ask a question; your submission will be routed to the appropriate department. You may also contact City Hall by phone at (360) 342-5000.

Who do I contact to rent the Community Center for an event?

The Battle Ground Community Center offers room rental space from a small meeting and larger multi-purpose rooms to the spacious Lewis River Reception Hall. Visit the Community Center page for details on rental fees, amenities and the reservation process.

What is the non-emergency phone number for the Battle Ground Police Department?

To contact the department Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, call 360-342-5200. For after hours non-emergency services, dial 3-1-1 to be connected to our officers through the CRESA dispatch center.

Who do I contact to set up water and sewer services?

You may set-up or cancel utilities services here, or contact our staff at 360-342-5002.   Visit our Utilities Department for additional information.