If you have questions about your utility bill or service, we are happy to assist you. Please contact us by phone at 360-342-5002 or by using our online request form.
Per Governor Inslee’s emergency proclamation, the city did not disconnect service nor assess late penalties to customers for non-payment. Please be advised the order expired 9/30/2021.
Credit card and online service fees of 2.5% have been reinstated 10/1/2021.
- Customers who have experienced adverse financial impacts related to COVID-19 may apply for a flexible payment plan. The plan allows unpaid balances incurred during the public health emergency to be paid in installments. Contact us online or at 360-342-5002 for more information or to apply.
- Clark Public Utilities will be receiving funding through the Washington State Department of Commerce to be utilized to assist customers whose income was negatively impacted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Program requirements are based on their Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program. Customers are encouraged to contact Clark Public Utilities to conduct a brief income assessment to review eligibility for the assistance program: 360-992-3000.
- Washington State contact for bill assistance information: Utilities and Transportation Commission Consumer Hotline: 1-888-333-WUTC (9882) or email@example.com.
Your Utilities Account Manager
- View Your bill online
- Pay your bill online (with associated service fee*)
- Update your account information
There are several options for paying your utility bill:
- Drop Box
A payment drop box is located outside City Hall at 109 SW 1st Street. Envelopes are available at the drop box for depositing your check payments. The remittance stub on the bottom of the bill must be remitted with your payment.
- Mail-in Payment
Payments by check can be mailed in the envelope enclosed with your utility statement. The remittance stub on the bottom of the bill must be remitted with your payment.
Customers sign up for this automatic payment option with the city. On the 20th of each month, the city deducts the outstanding utility balance from the customer’s authorized bank account. There is no service fee for this payment option.
- Bank Bill Pay
Customers sign up for this option with their banking institution to schedule auto payments. Although funds are deducted directly from the customer’s bank account on the date scheduled, there is a lag before the city receives these funds. It is recommended the payment date is scheduled at least five (5) business days before the utility payment is due to the city.
- Utility Counter
The utility counter at city hall accepts payments of Cash, check, and credit/debit card. Credit/Debit card transactions are charged a 2.5% service fee*
- Website Payment
An online payment option is available through the utilities account manager page. There is a 2.5% service fee* for credit/debit card transactions and a $1.25 service fee* for an eCheck transaction.
- Telephone Payment
Payment by credit/debit card can be made by calling the city’s IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system at 833-208-7231. There is a 2.5% service fee* for credit/debit transactions.
*Service Fees are charged and collected by the debit/credit card and eCheck processor, not by the City of Battle Ground.