Citizen Action Request

Online Reporting to Police

Call 9-1-1 for life-saving emergencies, and/or crimes in progress.

If you wish to report a crime that is not life threatening, our Public Safety Citizens Online Portal is one option. This service is an excellent option for those who have limited time to wait for an available police officer to take the report. You will immediately receive a case number, and you can rest assured that a police officer will contact you if more information is needed. (You may also opt to call 3-1-1 for non-life threatening reporting; dispatchers will forward your report to an officer.)

Public Safety Citizens Online Portal

Apply - Submit